Nuclear MYH9-induced CTNNB1 transcription, targeted by staurosporin, promotes gastric cancer cell anoikis resistance and metastasis
Gengtai Ye1,2*, Qingbin Yang1,2*, Xuetao Lei1,2*, Xianjun Zhu1,4*, Fengping Li1,2, Jiayong He1,2, Hao Chen1,2, Ruoyu Ling1,2, Haisheng Zhang3, Tian Lin1,2, Zhiping Liang1,2, Yanrui Liang1,2, Haipeng Huang1,2, Weihong Guo1,2, Haijun Deng1,2, Hao Liu1,2, Yanfeng Hu1,2, Jiang Yu1,2, Guoxin Li1,2✉
1. Department of General Surgery, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangdong Provincial Engineering Technology Research Center of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510515, China.
2. Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Precision Medicine for Gastrointestinal Tumor, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510515, China.
3. Division of Molecular and Cellular Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
4. Present address: Department of General Surgery, Panyu Central Hospital, Guangzhou, Guangdong 511400, China.
* These authors contributed equally to this work.
✉ Corresponding author.